JINCY’s is HIRING!
We are looking to hire for multiple positions effective immediately in Reidsville!
Join our growing team at Jincy’s! We are searching for incredibly outgoing, energetic personalities to join our team!
Ideal candidates would be college age(18+) or older who WANT to work, and are able to converse with customers, pay attention to detail, have great style, are able to talk to others, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are self-disciplined, exhibit top notch work ethic, are motivated, have a go-getter attitude, are willing to learn, able to efficiently multi task, and have a creative mind. Retail experience with Shopify is a plus, but not required. Both positions require focus, accuracy, follow-through, initiative, and a driven work ethic.
If you feel like these qualities apply to you, or know someone who fits the mold, tag them or share with them.
Email resumes to Jincy at email@example.com. Do not call, text, or apply in person.
We are seeking an outgoing, energetic, dependable retail sales associate to join our growing team! In this role, you will work directly with customers, process transactions, and play a vital role in making our retail experience a positive one. Top-notch customer service skills are an absolute must, as is the ability to learn product knowledge quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
•Willingness to learn
• Basic understanding of sales and customer service
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Customer service experience - retail experience preferred but not required
• A sense of fashion that fits the aesthetics of our store
• Available to work a variety of hours, which may include afternoons, evenings, weekends
We are seeking an energetic, organized, self-disciplined, motivated individual to join our team as a content creator. The person in this role would be responsible for coordinating, capturing, and editing product images, creating product listings, and working closely with Jincy to accurately merchandise products and maintain brand image, both in store and online.
Requirements:• Positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Basic understanding of Shopify
• Some retail experience
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Self-motivation, discipline, and organization
• Sense of creativity and modern fashion lingo
• Lightroom and Canva experience(preferred but not required)
• Availability to work 3-4 days a week depending on amount of inventory
• Ability to implement a system/routine for intaking inventory/invoices
• Ability to curate collections of inventory(ie. by season, holiday, etc)